Thursday, December 14, 2006

My First Time ...

Well, there is always a first time for everything so today - 14 Dec 2006, shall be the day where I join the blogging scene. I'm a late bloomer so everything I do will be a tad later than anyone, and of cos, that will include blogging. I suppose it is a good way for me to improve on my written English.

No Harm I Guess.

Well, went to Changi General Hospital to have them check on my wound. Apparently, after my minor operation on 30 November 2006, the wound is still oozing out blood. Though it is oozing a small quantity, but hello, that means the wound have yet to close up. Sigh ... gonna be in this state of vegetation for a while. Hopefully, this state will not see me through 2007.

2007 - Akan datang. I guess I shall blog my new year resolution soon.

No comments: