Sunday, June 3, 2007

Dad's 60th Birthday Celebration Dinner

Dad would be 60 this year on 1st June. We had dinner celebration on 3rd June instead cos on the 1st, Dad & Mum is holidaying in Halong Bay with Uncle Joe and Aunty Peng and moi is in Ho Chi Minh holidaying too.

We had dinner in Spring Court aka Yong Chun Yuan in Chinatown area. First time for me to have dinner in a private room. Dad spend a bit on dinner as he booked the place on his own and invited my elder sis's mother-in-law and sis-in-law for dinner.





We know he is happy and he don't mind spending. I think if I ever reach his state now, I would be happy. Healthy, able to travel and do his own activities, had a wife to take care of home, kids are all grown up, had 2 grand kids, earning his own keeps and had spending power. What more can a person at 60 want?





This year, though dad did specifically mentioned not to be buying him present, we still bought him a Swatch watch with a black rubberize wrist band so that he could wear it while doing sports such as blading.



I ordered a durian cake for him. I LIKE durian cake and I think he also like durian cake ... hehe ... One thing for sure, I know the kids love cakes. Bryan specially love the durian cake.














No comments: