Monday, April 7, 2008

Kowloon, Hong Kong (30 Jan - 3 Feb '08)

Went with Felicia to Hong Kong to organise an event for a medical company. On the last day of event, we finally had some action. As there was some miscommunication between hotel and us, so we need to release the rooms to the hotel way earlier. Hotel staffs and us were all congregating in the foyer to wait for rooms to finish early so that the hotel staffs could turn over the rooms. Rooms that we anticipate will end later, we switched them to rooms that could be returned later. In the end, everything went well and boy, were we all glad.


The team




Tram / Metro System aka MTR


"Star" Ferry / Streets of Hong Kong


Some places that I visited ....


Scenary from Hotel Room


Skyline of Hong Kong


All in all, Hong Kong was fun. It had great food and great shopping. Whatever I saw from the drama serial or movies, I saw it all ! Looking forward to going back Hong Kong again. This time as a tourist.

No comments: