Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Year of The Pig


I met a family when I went to Bintan alone and the mother of the 2 kids, Jessica, gave me this pig for Christmas '06. She is so sweet right. I mean we met on the trip and still kept in contact once in a while, but I didn't expect her to get me anything.

The year of the Pig also means my dad is 60 this year. Wow, and he doesn't look like his age. Anyway, this year will do a 60 "Da Shou" and treat him to a good meal. Hopefully I'll have a job then.
Well, few things that I want to accomplish this year (not in any order of preference) :
1) To meet up my few dear friends for meals or drinks at least once a month.
2) To get a job (preferably overseas).
3) To do more exercise and live a healthier life.
4) Get a hobby (& that does not include eating and sleeping).
5) To do a trip to either Korea, HK or Taiwan.
6) To be more involve in Church.
7) To be joyful and peaceful and know that everything is in God's hands.
8) Spend time with Him and read His Words.
Well, u can call that my New Year resolutions for 2007. The last 3 resolution is something which I wanna do and will have to really try cos in the midst of "busy-ness", I tend to lose focus.

No comments: