Bryan's birthday is on 8 February and we celebrated on 11 Feb (Sun). It is also on the same day as Melvin Yuan !!! I asked Bryan what cake did he get on his actual birthday and whether he liked it ? He mentioned he prefer a cake in the shape of a power ranger. Anyway, I told him I got him a mango cake and he said he liked mango cake! Not sure if he really like, but he sure is a sweet talker.
Well, the kids always love birthday celebration and the cakes that comes with it. Oh, apparently, Joel, the younger brother of Bryan like .... BLACK Cake... which I think he meant choco cake. I got a video clip as proof (too bad blog don't support avi file). Gonna surprise him with a "gui ling gao" first, then will bring out a chocolate cake for him. Haha ...
We had dinner in Toa Payoh at Fortunate Restaurant. As we left the place, the kids were eyeing the kiddy rides and grandpa who dotes them to bits, bought them each a ride so they can go home satisfied and without regrets.
Sigh ... reminds me of the times when dad would bring 3 of us to the market in Lor 8 to ride those battery operated motor vehicles, as mum would clean up the house after feeding us dinner. I guess the 3 of us would remember that till we gone senile. It was fun and guess dad dotes us to bits too.
No comments:
Post a Comment